BEGINNER : Rs. 3,000/- per month.
Essentially contact classes - mass education customised for you.
BRIDGE or PRE-DIPLOMA : Rs. 5,600/- per month.
A flat fee at any of our centres, any teacher, any instrument, beginner or advanced, whatever your grade or level. Payable in advance for each and every month. LOGIN & SUBSCRIPTION now included in the fees.
As needed 1-on-1 and extra claases, but typically 4 in a batch making music when at the class. Learning around the music being made at the time. A bridge between being a student learner and getting to play, perform and gain proficiency and confidence.
DIPLOMA : Rs. 9,600/- per month.
Paid for a year, each year in advance each month. Get you to be equivalent to an ABRSM Grade 6 in one selected instrument, Grade 6 ABRSM theory equivalent. An ABRSM Teaching, Directing or Performing one-year diploma equivalent. Also singing, piano and ensemble as a basis included in the programme.
SUBSCRIPTION : ANNUAL Rs. 5,000/- renwable once a year.
Mandatory and used in class, at home, at school etc. Personal License Subscriptions ... click for more information ... at the time of joining. non-refundable renewable annually, will entitle you to 3000+ songs, 600+ Apps. Support for most 20+ orchestra instruments learning. Plus non-orchestra instruments incl. all types of guitars, ukulele, mandolin, latin instruments, stringed instruments, wind instruments etc. Genres supported includes; Rock, pop, folk, jazz, latin, classical, sacred & more.
Typically 1-hour, 1-class a week. If 1-on-1, then 30 minutes each.
Stay-in Fees Rs. 1,000/-
However depending on the INSTRUCTOR and need more classes, extra classes, added or reduced time, peformance extra day attendance, programme practice of even 2 hours is locally and individually negotiated, almost on a weekly and need basis.
More important you have to put in 6 hours on the other 6 days to really get the benefit of even 7 minutes of class per week. Practice supvisory extra classes can be arranged for those who need it at differential additional cost.
If you take time-off, travel on work, too-much-work, vacation, holidays, school or college exams etc. a stay-in fee of Rs. 1,000/- has to be paid for each month, even if you DO NOT attend class.
BUSINESS : Professionals, re-sellers, franchising across the world, please call to discuss your specific and exact local opportunity. Learn & Earn is a corner-stone of our Music Businss Practice.
Terms & Conditions
- Even where exams are involved, odd instrument or teacher avilability we will try to stay with our monthly fee figure.
- At some centres for student conveneince an instrument may be made available such as keyboard or piano. There may be a monthly usage charge of between Rs. 200/- and Rs. 1000/-. Please check with us.
- With a months notice you can change your cnetre, instrument, teacher, batch, day or timings.
- In the event of leaving one months notice has to be given OR one month fees paid in lieu of before exit.Monthly fee is irrespective of number of classes, time-length of class, number of teachers etc., who is the teacher AND whether you attended or not. It is NOT a pay-per-use BUT fixed monthly fee.
Teachers, Institutes, non-Bangalore ...
Please get in touch with us for franchise, centre, collaboration, fee, revenue, cost & profit sharing details.
Fees rationalization of the above from July 1, 2017 ...
- Since 2014 we have not changed our fee structure across all centres.
- Even now we are only rationalizing this across all centres based on feedback from students and is a price increase only in some circumstances.
- The subscription is now INCLUDED in the monthly fees - some students are already on this plan.
- Also included and individually specified at a higher rate, will be certain instruments for different reasons - saxophone (loud & less students), piano or keyboard - (use of piano/keyboard in class), drum kit - (use of drum kit). One-on-one requests, exam preparation, additional classes etc.
- Renewal of subscription is only for distance or remote learning, b2b licenses and people NOT regular class attendants at Bangalore myMI centres.
- We continue our 5-tier pricing system. The retail, b2c will be at Rs. 2,500/- and Rs. 3,000/-. The pre-diploma, bridge will be Rs. 5,600/- per month and while the diploma and other programmes will continue to be Rs. 9,600/- per month. The exam & preparations will be available ONLY at some centres based on registrants and at a different fee structure that includes examiner fees etc. The remote contact and master-classes will be as per our rate-card.
- From July 1, 2017 if you are within the subscription it will be Rs. 2,500/-. Once expired it may be the same or Rs. 3,000/- per month fees depending on all the other considerations above.
- Group (more than 8 students in a batch at a time) acoustic guitar, ukulele, group singing and vocal etc. will continue to be at Rs. 2,000/- (but now inclusive of the login subscription).